CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

TQ Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Is it u my rainbow?

Subhanallah...
Almost 10 minutes, I've tried to find button showing 'create new post' --"
See...how long u have not open ur blog missmastura? --"

New looks!
New functions!
Yeah I am so old fashion....* okey fine xde kena mengena*

Hitzz, Hitzz...
='(
That's my mood rite now...

Only YOU know about it...
Only YOU know the reason...

ya Allah, ya Rabb...
You have a great plans for ur servants

Sacrifice...
Pengorbanan...
Korbankanlah sesuatu yang paling kau sayangi....
kerna pengorbanan itu sesuatu hadiah yang paling besar...

Tears is same like a rain 
Heavy tears, heavy rain...
Believe that....
"Still have a rainbow after rainy" 
"Still have a happiness after sadness"

It's HURT.!
Really HURT.!
Hati saya kosong...

But,
Allah is always there for me

Rite now,
I wish for a miracle
I wish I can be stronger than before...* be a powerpuff girl*

Nothing much to say,
Let bygones be bygones...

Wassalam.





 


No comments:

..:: 4 The Rest Of My Life ::..